Thursday, February 14, 2013

"Third week in and it feels like seven.."

I heard someone say that, and I fully agree. This week, I learned how to give quick feedback without sounding harsh. It is important to sound as encouraging as possible. Cyphers also taught me that using students' names on the internet violates their protection rights, so I kind of broke the law last week. It's all fixed now, and it won't happen again.

Besides the interesting grammar lesson about the phrase "down pat" and him directing me to use the DEC as a source for my story, I learned that we cannot have short meetings about the lesson plans. It probably will never happen because we always go off on random tangents. 


I think I taught Cyphers he should just leave erasing the whiteboard to me.

Now time for some fun:


Me taking attendance:



Me when Cyphers says I have an A:


Me during discussion during our weekly meetings:

Me during discussion during class: 




Me after the class discussion:




No comments:

Post a Comment