Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Blues.

"You have authority. Use it," says Cyphers.
Story of my life, especially this week. 
 Tuesday hosted two minor accomplishments: the weekly TA meeting was by far the fastest one ever with little tangents, and class discussion went really well. I felt confident, especially since I was really helping some of the students. Then Thursday, I completely shut down. Everything just hit me. I couldn't focus and couldn't give the students proper attention during discussion. That's pretty much the only thing I really have to do, and I failed at that. Woops. 

The transition from vacation mode to school mode was oddly difficult. I shall do what I am supposed to do at a regular job and leave all the personal stuff outside the door and put my game face on. Time to get my meditation on and start making things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment